Workshop on Game Theory and Social Choice
December 11-12, 2015
Researchers and advanced PhD students are invited to submit research papers to be considered for presentation at the workshop. Theoretical and applied contributions from all areas of game theory and social choice are welcome.
The keynote speakers of the workshop are
- Prof. Hans Peters, Maastricht University
- Prof. Clemens Puppe, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Papers should be submitted electronically at EasyChair by October 20, 2015. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by October 30, 2015.
The two-day workshop will be held at Corvinus University, which is located close to the city center. We will start not too early on Friday, and finish on Saturday afternoon. Further information on the venue and other conference-related information will be made available in due course at http://gam-soc.uni-corvinus.hu. There is no registration fee for speakers and participants.
- Prof. Miklós Pintér, Corvinus University of Budapest <miklos.pinter(at)uni-corvinus.hu>
- Prof. Tamás Solymosi, Corvinus University of Budapest <tamas.solymosi(at) uni-corvinus.hu>
- Prof. Attila Tasnádi, Corvinus University of Budapest <attila.tasnadi(at)uni-corvinus.hu>
The workshop is sponsored by the Corvinus University of Budapest and the Momentum Program of the Hungarian Acadamy of Sciences (LP2012-52/2013).
Main building of Corvinus University of Budapest and the Liberty Bridge
Last modified: 2015.12.02.